Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Times They are a Changin'

Howdy everyone, time for a quick little update on life here in the MSTP.

It's been a long time coming, and I'm still not sure I'm entirely ready for this. Still, though, I'm so excited! I've put a great deal of time, effort and, of course, blood, sweat and tears to have this happen. Tomorrow starts orientation for incoming medical students at the Medical College of Wisconsin.

So, here we go! This isn't undergrad anymore. Back then, if I screwed the pooch, that was on me and me alone. Now, though, someone else is going to feel the burn if I decided to put something off or ignore something important. The little tidbits are going to be important in a whole new way. Kind of a heavy thing to say, I suppose, but so is life in professional school!

Time for bed, need some sleep tonight. Tomorrow I wake up a medical student!

No comments:

Post a Comment